Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 console light(s)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4F5388D1-A5E2-4E6B-A9ED-9FD045C77A6B.jpeg
Any recommendations?

There’s a product called Luminoodle Color Bias Lighting on Amazon. It’s an LED lightstrip that has multiple colors to choose from and plugs into a USB port. The strip has 3m tape on the back if you want to apply it underneath one of your center console lids. Here’s a picture of mine using the blue light selection.

Checked on the lights last night.

There are indeed 2 lights in the console but they are so dim they are useless. The one under the back part of the console isn't too bad but the one in front isn't worth spit. And in daytime both are useless.

View attachment 397915

There’s a product called Luminoodle Color Bias Lighting on Amazon. It’s an LED lightstrip that has multiple colors to choose from and plugs into a USB port. The strip has 3m tape on the back if you want to apply it underneath one of your center console lids. Here’s a picture of mine using the blue light selection.
Thanks for the tip. I will look into them. Looks like it might solve the problem.

There is an inline controller and it also comes with a small remote controller. Both can turn the lights on/off, change brightness level or change the color of your light. It met all my needs.

Sorry to bug you :( but when I look on Amazon there are several of thoses things and they are quite long. I counted 10 lights ( I think ) on your setup. How did you get it so short? Can the strips be cut to length?

Can you tell me which one you got?

Thanks again.

C6BCA9A9-419B-4895-942D-7915907252CF.jpeg
Sorry to bug you :( but when I look on Amazon there are several of thoses things and they are quite long. I counted 10 lights ( I think ) on your setup. How did you get it so short? Can the strips be cut to length?

Can you tell me which one you got?

Thanks again.

Yes, they can be cut. Get the small version and the company is called Power Practical and the item is called Luminoodle.

View attachment 397915

My SR+ has no foot well lighting and was wondering if this would work instead. I got the two USB ports for the back ambient lighting from RPM also

My SR+ has no foot well lighting and was wondering if this would work instead. I got the two USB ports for the back ambient lighting from RPM also

I’m sure it would work, but would take a little more effort to run the connection under your center console. You will probably want to consider a 4 in 1 splitter so you’ll have enough USB ports for wireless charging and/or TeslaCam.