Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Day One Diecast

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have an extra Model 3 Day One Reservation Diecast Model 3 gift? I didn't get one with my Model 3, despite being a Tesla owner already and a Day 1 reservation holder.

I was trying to get one for my son and ordered one on eBay never to receive it. I would gladly pay a reasonable price for one but just wanted to get him one for Xmas and well that didn't happen.

Just thought I would reach out. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Dre78
Die cast is not for day 1 reservation holders. They just gave them out to everyone when they're in stock.

I never got one for my 1st Model 3 in April so they took it out of another Model 3. I found one in my center console after I came home with my 2nd Model 3 in September.

Seems like they put one in every car when they have stock. Mine was probably jacked by someone so the sales advisor jacked someone else's. So end of the day the last person to pick up didn't get a die cast car.

Reservations no longer provide much of an an advantage. From now on most Model 3's will be sold from inventory, thus allowing for immediate delivery to anyone. If requesting an unusual configuration, the car will be made-to-order in Fremont. Already having a reservation would allow for only minimal priority consideration in that case.

I'm not sure what the point of your post is. He's talking about the die cast car, not the reservation itself.