Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery situation in New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Audietron why is it that people including myself still go ahead and buy a Tesla when there's so much lack of communication as to when our cars are going to arrive, people seem to be still ordering them every day???
There are only few EV options in market, so people are going to order one of them... none of us are qualified to say why people order Tesla or MG or Volvo or Toyota, as people do what people want to do 😂

Ordering is customer choice, deliver on promised time is Company's responsibility... two different things, aren't they?

I have 3 other models of Tesla pre-ordered, hoping between model S or Cybertruck, but booked model X as well... as Noone knows Tesla, when they decide to produce what, and stop producing - last year Model 3 was delivered like cupcakes, this year Model Y... so apparently with very little reason or explanation, like most thing with them 🙄

I have endless bad communication and feature experience with Tesla, so going to talk about it and hope they fix them over time.... it's one way communication, so one need to be louder, or walk away 🤪

If you are looking for only good thing Tesla, you are at wrong place my friend... on user forum users are going to discuss issues, tricks, delays, and lack of communication...

More so in Tesla delivery discussion 🤪

Reactions: montybhai
There are only few EV options in market, so people are going to order one of them... none of us are qualified to say why people order Tesla or MG or Volvo or Toyota, as people do what people want to do 😂

Ordering is customer choice, deliver on promised time is Company's responsibility... two different things, aren't they?

I have 3 other models of Tesla pre-ordered, hoping between model S or Cybertruck, but booked model X as well... as Noone knows Tesla, when they decide to produce what, and stop producing - last year Model 3 was delivered like cupcakes, this year Model Y... so apparently with very little reason or explanation, like most thing with them 🙄

I have endless bad communication and feature experience with Tesla, so going to talk about it and hope they fix them over time.... it's one way communication, so one need to be louder, or walk away 🤪

If you are looking for only good thing Tesla, you are at wrong place my friend... on user forum users are going to discuss issues, tricks, delays, and lack of communication...

Well put, with all these vehicle makers price gouging to make sure they provide as little as possible while they charge you $79,990 ( I am looking at you Toyota/Lexus/Kia/Hyundai ) just below the rebate Mark wait till a company like BYD starts to run Tesla sales down and steals the enter market. Only then Tesla will learn the value of their customers.

Reactions: Audietron
Well put, with all these vehicle makers price gouging to make sure they provide as little as possible while they charge you $79,990 ( I am looking at you Toyota/Lexus/Kia/Hyundai ) just below the rebate Mark wait till a company like BYD starts to run Tesla sales down and steals the enter market. Only then Tesla will learn the value of their customers.
Well, monopoly or bad service never last forever...
Monopoly they can't control, but service they can.

Reactions: montybhai
Yeah Rob why don't they

So Audietron if TESLAS are so bad in their delivery times why are u buying any more or are you just joking

• Funny
So Audietron if TESLAS are so bad in their delivery times why are u buying any more or are you just joking
What I buy is my business, none of anybodys...
What the company I purchase services from lack on delivery and commitment is that company's failure... Noone can bully me to stop saying the truth.

Like it or not, I will speak truth... if it's not what you want to hear, skip reading it... it's forum design to discuss factual details, not to force everyone to hide issues.

Hope you have amazing day👍

Just curious, you made 14 posts, most of them liked by particular user, most of them to silence others to say anything which isn't in favor of Tesla....

You work for Tesla? Have vested interest in Tesla? Or a user with no Tesla car?

If not, try to lighten up my friend... share real experiences or issues or updates or tricks and become valuable part of forum...

Just curious, you made 14 posts, most of them liked by particular user, most of them to silence others to say anything which isn't in favor of Tesla....

You work for Tesla? Have vested interest in Tesla? Or a user with no Tesla car?

If not, try to lighten up my friend... share real experiences or issues or updates or tricks and become valuable part of forum...
This forum literally titled "model 3 delivery situation in New Zealand" if users here who abide by the rules should be able to display their joy, frustrations and any displeasure of their model 3 delivery situation in New Zealand openly. At the end of the day we are consumers who are in a monopoly motor vehicle market, if we don't stand up and speak out companies like tesla will continue to treat their customers as they please.

I refer you to a famous line from the movie ants:

1668719487518.jpeg