Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery Time Oslo Norway

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi. I placed an order on a Tesla Model 3 LR in white with 19 inc wheels. I placed my order 07/15. That is 3 weeks today. Anyone that knows when i should expect a message or email from my sales manager at Tesla Norway, when to expect a delivery date?

The delivery of car to Norway (and Europe) comes in waves. It occurs at something like once per quarter. You can check the UK forum, where people track the delivery boats docking to places like Zeebrugge to further distributed across Europe.

If you check the Tesla website fastidiously for inventory cars, you will see big periods with absolutely nothing. When you see a bunch of new cars added to inventory quickly, it indicates that a shipment is earmarked for local distribution.

It takes a few weeks from that date until the boat actually docks, and the car makes its way to destination country, with final checks and paperworks and registration and whatever, before it is ready to be released/delivered to customers.

So basically if you made a custom order, and you later see a bunch of cars appear in inventory, then your order will likely be "matched" to a vehicle in that shipment, and it'll take a few more weeks to ultimately make its way to you.