Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Final Payment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can I pay the final payment with an electronic check (in the app) or a physical check that is under a different name than the name that is on the actual order of my Tesla? My family member would like to pay for the payment, but not sure if they need to transfer a check to my bank account instead (and then I make the final payment with my bank account/check). Just curious if anyone has done this before. Thanks!

I have to make the final payment on a Tesla 3 but I can't find out where to send it. HELP! One can contact Tesla by text but the reply may come the next day and it may not answer the question. I have tried calling Tesla but they never pick up and one can be on hold for hours.
Also Tesla says that you can deposit the money into your account but they do not say how. It says to click on "finance" on your app, but there isn't any such button.

I have to make the final payment on a Tesla 3 but I can't find out where to send it. HELP! One can contact Tesla by text but the reply may come the next day and it may not answer the question. I have tried calling Tesla but they never pick up and one can be on hold for hours.
Also Tesla says that you can deposit the money into your account but they do not say how. It says to click on "finance" on your app, but there isn't any such button.
Same situation here. Did Tesla reach out last minute with directions?