Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picked up MYP 1 week ago and still havent been charged final payment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up an inventory 2023 MYP that I financed through Navy Federal last week. I gave the SA the check and submitted final payment via ACH in the app. I initially ran into a few issues submitting final payment in the app and the SA took my phone to another SA who was able to get it to go through somehow.

However, it's been a full week and I still don't see the transaction in my bank account. The funds are still there. How long does it usually take to see the transaction go through? Could the fact that I financed through an outside lender and paid via physical check be delaying things?

Navy federal does financing through a bank check. I financed both of my Teslas through them (Its my primary bank). I paid via bank check (the part I financed) and cashiers check (my down payment).

Since my down payment was a cashiers check, not a regular bank paper check, I have no idea how long Tesla took to cash it since for a cashiers check the funds are withdrawn when you get the cashiers check from the bank.

As long as the check you wrote is written correctly, how long Tesla takes to get the money is not really material to you. Just leave it in your account and the transaction will happen, or they will contact you if there is a problem.