Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 for rent in Melbourne?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Apologies for the short notice.:oops::(

Is anyone in Melbourne willing to put their Model 3 up on a renting platform? Want something more than a test drive and would really love to rent a SR+ or LR for a long weekend birthday trip (21st - 25th Nov) away to Fish Creek and Wilson's Promontory. The plan is to have one day to get familiar with the car, then have two nights at Fish Creek and then one day to charge it up again and return it.

I have done some research and the route to our accommodation has a couple of destination chargers (1 x 6 kW & 1 x 22 kW) that can be used. I will be staying in Fish Creek with several others (one of the places that has a 22kW destination charger near my accommodation) and make a day trip to Wilson's Prom.

P.S. I am flexible with pick up and drop offs.

Thanks and I hope to hear from someone soon. :)

Hi guys,

Thanks for posting.

Yeah I have checked but there only Model S's and X's. Unfortunately, I am unable to rent those because I am 26 years old and the minimum age for those are 30. There are some that say minimum 25 but after emailing Evee about it, it was a mistake and the website is being updated to reflect that.

Hence, I've been trying to look for a Model 3 to rent but there's none in Melbourne. :(