Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Front Fog Light Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone installed this style of front fog light covers for their model 3? I’ve seen the eyelid/canard style but I like this look better. I’ve only seen model y’s in this style. Aliexpress states this one is for a model 3 but I wanted to check first if anyone else has them.

Attachments

• 3B0D692E-57C4-4C4E-B47A-21C8F2906E0F.png
    3B0D692E-57C4-4C4E-B47A-21C8F2906E0F.png
    800.7 KB · Views: 137
Personally, I do not think these are worth it. I bought a set to go around the rear fog light reflectors and the amount of dirt that gets behind these sort of products is insane. After just 3 months, I took them off and it was affecting the clearcoat. I stopped using them. The only products I use that cover up stuff on the outside of the car are my CF mirror and camera covers. The mirror caps completely cover and don't allow dirt underneath to effect the paint and the camera covers cover plastic, so not an issue.

Just my .02 cents on the topic. If you have PPF covering your entire front end, then this won't be an issue. If you don't, then I would seriously consider not putting something like this one.

Personally, I do not think these are worth it. I bought a set to go around the rear fog light reflectors and the amount of dirt that gets behind these sort of products is insane. After just 3 months, I took them off and it was affecting the clearcoat. I stopped using them. The only products I use that cover up stuff on the outside of the car are my CF mirror and camera covers. The mirror caps completely cover and don't allow dirt underneath to effect the paint and the camera covers cover plastic, so not an issue.

Just my .02 cents on the topic. If you have PPF covering your entire front end, then this won't be an issue. If you don't, then I would seriously consider not putting something like this one.
I do have a PPF on the front end so I think it should be fine. I just wasn’t sure if this style is compatible the model 3. If anyone has installed these and can confirm I’d feel comfortable purchasing a set.