Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model-3-front-license-plate-bracket

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. Uses original Model 3 license plate holder.

I'd likely use Loctite on the bolts if I planned to keep on the car for extended period. Otherwise, check bolts periodically. (Stealing a page from The Bandit: permanently Loctite top bolts, temporarily Loctite bottom)

If you wind up buying, let us know if it's any good.

It sounds like they'll register you into the pilot program

NOTE: Registration has to be current with the DMV in order to participate in the pilot program. Once you participate, you will need to provide LPW information of date installed and the starting mileage of your vehicle.

Also:

Q9: When will my order be processed?

A: Your order will be processed as soon as LPW verifies with the DMV that you are current with your registration.

So it sounds like they'll take care of the DMV stuff?

It sounds like they'll register you into the pilot program

NOTE: Registration has to be current with the DMV in order to participate in the pilot program. Once you participate, you will need to provide LPW information of date installed and the starting mileage of your vehicle.

Also:

Q9: When will my order be processed?

A: Your order will be processed as soon as LPW verifies with the DMV that you are current with your registration.

So it sounds like they'll take care of the DMV stuff?

Yeah it seems like it. Its just bizarre I cant find any information, news story, etc about it. To me, that makes it somewhat fishy