Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Interior camera feed is included as part of “crash snapshots”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well there you go. ..
Bring on the lawsuits and camera revolt.
We just can’t have this happen can we.
We cannot have that camera turned on or we will have all these lies, deceptions, and privacy breaches to sue over.
This is an outrage.

It's cute that you have such little value on your own privacy, but I personally don't. I have no problem with the camera, they can film me all they want. But when you clearly say the camera is nonfunctional and doesn't work, when it actually does and you're recording people then that's a lie and kind of a big issue.

Camera aside, if you go into the Privacy settings and you disable all the current tracking options on there, but then found out they ignore it and keep tracking you anyway, you'd be okay with that? Them just lying right to you? Kind of weird but to each his own.

It's cute that you have such little value on your own privacy, but I personally don't. I have no problem with the camera, they can film me all they want. But when you clearly say the camera is nonfunctional and doesn't work, when it actually does and you're recording people then that's a lie and kind of a big issue.

Camera aside, if you go into the Privacy settings and you disable all the current tracking options on there, but then found out they ignore it and keep tracking you anyway, you'd be okay with that? Them just lying right to you? Kind of weird but to each his own.

You're making an assumption about how I view my privacy. You would be wrong.

So you have no issue being filmed, "but don't lie to me about something I don't care about". ....
Do I have that right ?