Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - Ireland

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone got a handle on delivery dates yet for Ireland. Each time I ring the garage I get a completely different answer.
Also emailed [email protected] but no reply. Basic model ordered on the 4th Jul. It still says Aug delivery if you book today but I'm hearing as late as Feb.

Description:
Model 3 Standard Range Plus Rear-Wheel Drive
Solid Black Paint Included 18’’ Aero Wheels Included All Black.

Just difficult to know when to start selling my own and when to get the charger installed etc?

Any update on your order Jim ?

Im keen on getting the exact same spec but want to understand what the realistic delivery date is. The Tesla website says 'March' .. it being Feb 6th today, Im a little nervous that March is unrealistic. All / any help or feedback much appreciated ...

Any update on your order Jim ?

Im keen on getting the exact same spec but want to understand what the realistic delivery date is. The Tesla website says 'March' .. it being Feb 6th today, Im a little nervous that March is unrealistic. All / any help or feedback much appreciated ...
There is a uk and Ireland sub forum here on TMC. Lots of info on delivery dates etc. Etc. There is currently some inventory on the irish web page. These cars are expected to be here in about 4 weeks I believe. Let me know if you need anything else and I'll try to help if I can.