Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Lease in Michigan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to lease a Model 3 but I live in Michigan.

The leasing calculator provides information about the price of the car if you participate in Tesla leasing. The calculator does not include taxes or fees. Please note you are subject to lease approval. You forgo the option to buy your car at the end of the lease and must return it to Tesla after 36 months. Tesla leasing is available in AL, AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WY.

I've emailed Tesla but haven't heard back. Has anyone in Michigan figured out a way around this?

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. Tesla texted me an with similar information. My current lease is up in September and I wanted to make sure of what I needed to do.

Per Tesla I'll need to pick my lease car up in Ohio which is actually very convenient for me-- the service center in Toledo (OH) is only 35 miles away.

Reactions: SlimJim
Further clarification, while there is a Tesla service center in Toledo, I'll need to pickup a leased car in Cleveland.

Hi Wolverine44--i was wondering if you ended up going with the lease option? If so, do you mind explaining how it works for us MI residents? Im now in the market for a new car (want a PM3) but kind of don't want to buy one given the 4680 cells coming in the next few years. Thanks!!!

• Funny
Reactions: outdoors
Hello,
I'm still the leaning towards the lease option when the time comes. For now I'm working completely remote so it doesn't make sense to have car just sitting in the garage with no where to go. I do keep perusing the used vehicles available...I ended up buying some Tesla stock and hoping to pull trigger on a Model 3 this spring. I'll update this thread when I do.

Hello,
I'm still the leaning towards the lease option when the time comes. For now I'm working completely remote so it doesn't make sense to have car just sitting in the garage with no where to go. I do keep perusing the used vehicles available...I ended up buying some Tesla stock and hoping to pull trigger on a Model 3 this spring. I'll update this thread when I do.
So what happened?:) did ya get it?? Do you love it. How many miles do you get on a lease