Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Model 3 Lease take over in Northern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to take over a Model 3 lease, somewhere in the 12-16 month range with or without FSD. I'll take the SR+, LR, or Performance. I don't care what color of interior or exterior. I'm located in Northern California but would be willing to drive anywhere in California to pick it up.

I've been looking at LeaseTrader and SwapALease but haven't found one for the number of months and FSD included.

Thanks!

Does it have to be a lease? I’m looking for someone to take over my loan as I’m looking to move on to a Y and it’s set to be delivered soon. I’m in Sacramento. 2018 LR AWD w/EAP, just under 40k miles and warranty runs through September of next year. Also has blue HOV stickers.