Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 LR New Tiers in the NH Seacoast Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2019 M3LR 33k miles. Last year one of my tires was getting down there at the inspection so might need new ones soon.

First, does anyone have good suggestions for which tires to pick. I'm not racing this, just going up and down 93 a few times a week

Second, any good experiences with tire shops in the Seacoast NH region.

Thanks

In 2018 I bought snow tires for my M3LR from Electrified Garage in Seabrook (now Amesbury). Continued to use them for seasonal rotations (and even a patch) throughout the years. This spring I just bought new summers and actually did it at Costco in Danvers (the new tire promo was too good to pass up). Was a bit nervous at bringing it to a more generic tire place but it was a very positive experience.

Winters are Nokian hakkapeliitta r3 and summers are Michelin Pilot Sport 4.

You can also do tire swaps at the service center in Peabody. It's surprisingly cheaper than electrified garage these days but service times there are so hit and miss.

Reactions: kayak1
In 2018 I bought snow tires for my M3LR from Electrified Garage in Seabrook (now Amesbury). Continued to use them for seasonal rotations (and even a patch) throughout the years. This spring I just bought new summers and actually did it at Costco in Danvers (the new tire promo was too good to pass up). Was a bit nervous at bringing it to a more generic tire place but it was a very positive experience.

Winters are Nokian hakkapeliitta r3 and summers are Michelin Pilot Sport 4.

You can also do tire swaps at the service center in Peabody. It's surprisingly cheaper than electrified garage these days but service times there are so hit and miss.
I ended up doing Tire Rack and Electrified Garage