Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Ordered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was at the San Antonio Service Center on Monday (26th of February). I asked briefly about Model 3's and mentioned I knew a few people in the area have already configured (without naming names). The service adviser I spoke to said they were expecting some in the next couple of weeks. Maybe they'll get a whole truckload for that March 13th delivery date.

I have a Model 3 reservation and I've been invited to configure but I'm in no hurry. This was going to be a base model for my brother but he got tired of waiting and bought something else. I'm happy with my S for the time being so I'll probably hold off until I see what the Y is going to be like.

I was just at the Austin service center last Friday and they had 7 brand new model 3's with plastic etc... on them still. I am a non-owner but wanted to check out colors since they are so hard to spot here. I know we now have at least 11 Model 3's in Austin if you count the 7 I saw at the service center.

Just got back from a 3000 mile trip in our 3.

What an amazing vehicle.

Attachments

• IMG_5586.JPG
    IMG_5586.JPG
    775.7 KB · Views: 79