Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Owners - Eligible for Referral Program?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, so I know that the referral program is currently only for Model S, Model X and the storage and solar products, but as a new Model 3 owner, am I eligible for the referral program? I didn't get any details about that in my welcome e-mail except a note saying to "check the app." But there's nothing I can see in the app about the referral program or my specific code.

Does anyone know who I need to contact at Tesla to find out my referral code (or even if I'm eligible for the program)? I've reached out via their web site and the generic "Referrals" e-mail address but have not received a response yet.

Thanks,

-Chris

The TM3 is eligible for the referral program. If you need it the code pronto, email Tesla and ask about it so they can manually push it to your account. Otherwise, I hear it can take up to two months for the referral link and loot box to appear.

Reactions: MrBoylan
The TM3 is eligible for the referral program. If you need it the code pronto, email Tesla and ask about it so they can manually push it to your account. Otherwise, I hear it can take up to two months for the referral link and loot box to appear.
Ah, well that explains it. Seems odd that it would take so long. I'll wait a bit longer for a reply then will try reaching out again.

Thanks!

-Chris