Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance 20" Forged Wheels w/ Michelin Sport Tires For Sale!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I'm selling a set of Model 3 Performance 20" Forged Wheels with Michelin Sport tires for $1,995. The wheels and tires have about 4,500 miles on them; I installed Zero-G Track Wheels & Tires, which explains why these are for sale. One wheel has some minor curb rash which is easily fixable. Set sells new at Tesla for $4K.

Yeah, I don't think the TMC admins have ever run (or used) a message board before.

Somehow they didn't realize that people need to edit posts, especially OP's, and especially in the Classifieds. They also accidentally disabled your ability to delete threadcrappers who'll say your wheels suck, buy mine instead. Heck, they won't even let you close the thread and mark it sold!

I could go on about the disfunctional search function or the inability to view all attachments in a thread (duh), but I'm getting off topic.

Maybe abandon this and post again with pics and no FB links. Also, note that the 20" Performance 3 wheel changes every year and Tesla has never made a forged wheel for the 3/Y, everything has been "flow formed" so far other than a few special upgrades for the S/X.