Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_9346.jpeg

For sale Available Model Y Performance Original Uberturbine Wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport Tires for Sale

Wheels in Perfect Condition. Tires have less than 40 miles. OEM Pressure Monitoring Sensors included.
$2,250.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model Y
Condition
New

Details

Model Y 21 inch Uberturbine Wheel and Tire set for sale. Wheels are in perfect condition with no scratches. Tires are original Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 275/35/ZR21 rear and 255/35/ZR21 front with less than 40 miles. OEM TPMS included. Car was driven from Littleton delivery center to Discount Tire, where wheels were removed. Local pickup only (Southwest Denver).

Payment options:
Zelle
Venmo
Paypal (buyer to pay transaction fees)
Cash
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also tried selling mine with just a drive home from the dealership and the best offer I got was 1k cash. No body wants these rash-prone boat anchors around here it seems. I decided to just leave them on and will run the tires down/curb the rims, get better wheels/tires, then just keep the OEMs around in storage as a spare set in case I get a flat or need repairs on the upgraded set. Something to consider if you have the space for them.

I also tried selling mine with just a drive home from the dealership and the best offer I got was 1k cash. No body wants these rash-prone boat anchors around here it seems. I decided to just leave them on and will run the tires down/curb the rims, get better wheels/tires, then just keep the OEMs around in storage as a spare set in case I get a flat or need repairs on the upgraded set. Something to consider if you have the space for them.
Thanks for sharing. Wow, 1k? That's discouraging. I'm keen to sell them, but maybe there's no demand as you say.