Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Order Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It will vary based on time of the month. Please goto the website, configure your specific spec, and you'll see the expected wait time at the top. Take this as you would with any product in this crazy time. On average, most people will get it close to their time, but many get it sooner, and many, many get it later than quoted.

Yeah, delivery times are all over the place, just check the M3P waiting room on this forum to get a sense. For what it's worth, I ordered an M3P on November 30th, got an EDD of 12/13-12/31 the next day and I got a VIN on 12/11. and I pick it up on the 18th in Dallas.

It all depends on your location too, there's a lot of demand on the west coast, so I think those are a little slower even though that's where the LR and P are made.

I am not sure if that is correct as on final balance due it listed a 250 order fee and then 250 credit, but still did not bring down price of car.
Part 5 of the MVPA is purchase price credits, with subparts A through G subtracting from purchase price. Subpart B is "order fee payment" of $250. For me, subpart's B, D (finance), and G (cash) make up my payment for the car.