Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Stealth lease ending July - struggling to decide on next car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@derekmw i test drove a Polestar and it’s quite nice to be honest. I liked the styling, fit and finish. I look at everything tbh; Mach-e, Ev6, IONIQ5, Volvo (c40, cx40), Polestar 2 and they were all quite nice. I ordered a new M3 today and no regrets after looking at all those cars.

My opinion is the Model 3 was just a bit better than each of them. i like the M3 styling, totally subjective, but ride, features, range, charging speeds, etc made me think the M3 was an easy buy. Also the SC network is still superior to others.

i do have non-Tesla EV as well so I try to be as objective as possible. Lastly, used Teslas even from Tesla, are too expensive. I’d rather wait for a new one.

I'm in the same boat. I haven't test driven all those, but have driven a few of them as well as looked at some of those others. So far, I just haven't been that impressed. I will say I did like the EV6 interior which I did not expect.

But I completely agree with you that the Model 3 just seems to do it better in a few or all areas depending on the various models listed above. My wife said the WeaveTech is the deal breaker, she just doesn't like materials that are porous due to spills. It's nice to be able to just wipe those things off the vegan leather interiors.

I do already have an order and we'll keep this order and see what other options come up by July/August when we return the M3P and pick this RWD Model 3 up.

Reactions: Zer0t