Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Suspension

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling the performance suspension from my Model 3. The springs on the Model 3 Performance are 3/4" lower than the non-performance Model 3. I switched to coilovers to further lower the vehicle at approximately 20,000 miles. I prefer local pickup in Southern California (Orange County), but will ship at buyer's expense. $400.
sports suspension.jpeg
sports suspension.jpeg
sping & shock.jpeg
sports suspension.jpeg

Attachments

• close up of shock.jpeg
    close up of shock.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 34
So these are stock suspensions that came with Model 3 Performance? Are they any better than a regular Model 3 non-performance suspension besides the lowered height? Will they work on the non-performance Model 3 with 19-inch sport wheels without any issues? Thanks in advance for your insight.

So these are stock suspensions that came with Model 3 Performance? Are they any better than a regular Model 3 non-performance suspension besides the lowered height? Will they work on the non-performance Model 3 with 19-inch sport wheels without any issues? Thanks in advance for your insight.

I have done this conversion from a non performance suspension to a performance suspension before. It lowers the car approximately 10mm. I dont have a way to confirm but to me the suspension was just a tad bit stiffer. I think more of a placebo affect than anything else. They bolt right on with no modifications. Fits 18"-20" with no problem.