Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Price in the future?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, new member here and this is my 1st post. I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on an "in inventory" LR RWD with 30 miles on the odometer, Blue exterior, white interior with AP and full FSD (which I will request to be removed) at little shy of 49k (after the 6k reduction for FSD). Is this a decent deal? I was told there was a $700 price adjustment made on this car.
Or do you think I should risk it and wait till the end of June for an inventory car if any left especially in LR RWD?
Thank you for your feedback

Hi everyone, new member here and this is my 1st post. I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger on an "in inventory" LR RWD with 30 miles on the odometer, Blue exterior, white interior with AP and full FSD (which I will request to be removed) at little shy of 49k (after the 6k reduction for FSD). Is this a decent deal? I was told there was a $700 price adjustment made on this car.
Or do you think I should risk it and wait till the end of June for an inventory car if any left especially in LR RWD?
Thank you for your feedback

Nobody but you can decide if the time is right; each of our personal situations is different.

That said .... Honestly, the inventory for the LR RWD won't be going up any, as they're not built as inventory cars anymore; they're "off menu" now so whatever's in inventory now will dwindle down.... Waiting until end of June will put you at risk for losing out on half of the federal tax credits, and who knows how long of a wait to get an LR RWD built just for you.

If that's the car you want, go for it!

Reactions: Scott7
Nobody but you can decide if the time is right; each of our personal situations is different.

That said .... Honestly, the inventory for the LR RWD won't be going up any, as they're not built as inventory cars anymore; they're "off menu" now so whatever's in inventory now will dwindle down.... Waiting until end of June will put you at risk for losing out on half of the federal tax credits, and who knows how long of a wait to get an LR RWD built just for you.

If that's the car you want, go for it!

Thank you for your input. i'm not in love with the car but it got me thinking... new LR RWD with AP is $45,500 + 1k blue color + 1K white interior = $47,500 so why is this inventory car is almost 49k after the FSD reduction? am i missing something?

Thank you for your input. i'm not in love with the car but it got me thinking... new LR RWD with AP is $45,500 + 1k blue color + 1K white interior = $47,500 so why is this inventory car is almost 49k after the FSD reduction? am i missing something?

I'm guessing it has 19" sport wheels.....?

So you said you don't "love" this car... what would the "love" configuration be?

Yes, why you want to get inventory car - should ask the Sales about the price adjustment.
I will ask today. I was looking at inventory for the "savings" and to guarantee I don't miss the June 30th deadline. or I may have have enough time if ordered new very soon?

I'm guessing it has 19" sport wheels.....?
Standard 18" Aero wheels

I'm wondering if the pricing is based on the previous FSD 8k vs today's 6k value as I request to have it removed from the original price of $54,790

I realize the Tesla pricing model is different than traditional haggling at a dealer but it is hard to get used to these pricing fluctuations all the time. Up $400 today, probably a couple weeks it will be down $500. A couple weeks later, something else will be included, then something else will be deleted.

On one hand these frequent price and packaging changes may help drive sales for some that are on the fence but I am sure there are many others who figure just wait a little longer and wait for the prices to keep dropping.