Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks guys. It's a definite 'no' at the moment then. I don't know how these vehicles are allocated as I'm quite sure there are those that have ordered after Feb 7th that have base model in white that already have their vins?
You’re not the only one, you ordered earlier than me but I don’t have one either. I’m expecting something over this week for a mid December delivery.

Tesla just called me to confirm I am ready to receive the car. After a few questions he told me the delivery team are currently working on transportation and they Will be sending texts out very soon to schedule collection shortly followed by registration numbers. When pushed on a time frame he said in the next few days they are sending these out. How much I trust that statement is another question but I’ll go with it.

This should apply for all cars on glovis sumit

Tesla just called me to confirm I am ready to receive the car. After a few questions he told me the delivery team are currently working on transportation and they Will be sending texts out very soon to schedule collection shortly followed by registration numbers. When pushed on a time frame he said in the next few days they are sending these out. How much I trust that statement is another question but I’ll go with it

Excellent. When dod you order and do you have your hidden VIN?

To further add to my post above the advisor gave a date of the 28th for the delivery booking texts to be sent out. He also said you will have 7 days after the text to make the delivery booking or you will be classed as a cancellation. How true any of this is I’m not sure so take it all with a pinch of salt

It’s getting real!! Almost can’t believe it 😂

Attachments

• 1EAF4A8E-564C-4BD9-B0F0-F9112A78EEBD.jpeg
    1EAF4A8E-564C-4BD9-B0F0-F9112A78EEBD.jpeg
    388 KB · Views: 50
I’ve had the same! Just want to have it now! What makes it even worse is I’ve never drove one because they won’t let me test drive it haha
Can’t wait, honestly!!
Oh you’ll love it! I drove it just once during the 30’ test drive, even tho it was the LR one, so I don’t know what kind of performance to expect (but judging from what LoneRanger said, I’m expecting a very quick acceleration lol)
Me and my partner loved it so much that we ordered it 2hrs later, as soon as we were back home 😂