Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone elses trade in gone wrong. Mine was 17500. Ive chosen 7500 as a deposit to the PCP deal. Meaning they owe me 10k.

However, the positive trade in is 5k. And they say I owe them 2k.

Really don't understand. Anyone else have similar calculations.

Anyone elses trade in gone wrong. Mine was 17500. Ive chosen 7500 as a deposit to the PCP deal. Meaning they owe me 10k.

However, the positive trade in is 5k. And they say I owe them 2k.

Really don't understand. Anyone else have similar calculations.

Tesla seem to be lowballing everyone with trade in offers

I would go try sell through a 3rd party like motorway

It should but …. Have you tried using the Chrome extension vin checker ? That worked for me. I don’t think the link from linktr.ee works any more if you are using that one. Your printout looks like that method ?
Ended up trying ctrl + u & I do have a VIN! Thank you, didn't know the linktree wasn't working anymore...amount of times I've tried that in the last few weeks 😂

Reactions: M3UK
So you've had the sms calculating the delivery slot. Thinking it's quite soon to receive it if on the cello
Yes got that yesterday.

But my EDD is 12-27 Dec and I got my hidden VIN just after the Cello departed and this seems to be what happens now and if it is on the Europe then I would expect to get it earlier than 12-27. However at then end of the day it is all speculation and I really don't know which ship my car is on.

Reactions: M3UK
Yes got that yesterday.

But my EDD is 12-27 Dec and I got my hidden VIN just after the Cello departed and this seems to be what happens now and if it is on the Europe then I would expect to get it earlier than 12-27. However at then end of the day it is all speculation and I really don't know which ship my car is on.
Agreed. Got my hidden vin 31/10, text to arrange collection yesterday, but earliest option was for 7/12??? Europe lands 24/11. I know Manchester is in a different country than the south, but it can’t take 3 weeks to get it up north?

Agreed. Got my hidden vin 31/10, text to arrange collection yesterday, but earliest option was for 7/12??? Europe lands 24/11. I know Manchester is in a different country than the south, but it can’t take 3 weeks to get it up north?
They have to get through all the previous ships slots and pickups before they start the next presumably so hence the delay. I booked my pickup yesterday for the 3rd, as far as I know the earliest is the 2nd at the docks, which would mean they are on Europe.

Reactions: dajw2793