Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model 3 salvage car parts.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think you are referring to the black plastic strip just below the body panel, from wheel to wheel? 50, plus shipping? The problem will be the box, 9x4x80. everyone is going to want to fold it in shipping. Yeah, I don't see it getting to Canada unless I made a wood box and then shipping would kill you. Maybe a 1x10 on each side then wrap it in packing tape? I'll guess less than 30lbs if you want to run the numbers.
So 70 to make it available to ship.
I don't have the piece in my hands so I am assuming I know how it looks underneath.

I think you are referring to the black plastic strip just below the body panel, from wheel to wheel? 50, plus shipping? The problem will be the box, 9x4x80. everyone is going to want to fold it in shipping. Yeah, I don't see it getting to Canada unless I made a wood box and then shipping would kill you. Maybe a 1x10 on each side then wrap it in packing tape? I'll guess less than 30lbs if you want to run the numbers.
So 70 to make it available to ship.
I don't have the piece in my hands so I am assuming I know how it looks underneath.

Interested, pending pics. PM them to me when you get a second thx