Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Service Manual using Firefox - Print?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone running the Service Manual in Firefox explain to me how to print? The print button does not work.

I have been running it with Microsoft Edge. Microsoft updated Edge and the Service Manual no longer works. I switched to Firefox and the manual works fine but I can no longer print like I used to with Edge.

TIA

Do you mean the repair manual or the owners manual? I think you mean the repair manual which may be restricted but you could always print screen or use SnagIt then print it.

Owners manual is: https://www.tesla.com/sites/default/files/model_3_owners_manual_north_america_en.pdf

‘I mean the Service Manual, or Repair Manual. The print function worked with Microsoft Edge before it was upgraded. Now with Firefox it does not work.

I have used print screen and copy and paste in Word document. Just not as good.

‘Thanks

Can anyone running the Service Manual in Firefox explain to me how to print? The print button does not work.

I have been running it with Microsoft Edge. Microsoft updated Edge and the Service Manual no longer works. I switched to Firefox and the manual works fine but I can no longer print like I used to with Edge.

TIA
Send me a copy and I'll tell you how to do it ;-}