Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software features removed with latest update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I just received my Model 3 SR+ on Friday and I'm very excited! Driving it is a dream. Its by far the nicest car I've ever owned so I'm a bit nervous driving it.

Anyway, I happened to notice when I received the car the Navigation displayed a Satellite view, yet when I received the last update it was removed. Also, I believe the energy performance graph no longer appears. Anyone else notice that as well?

Hi everyone,
Anyway, I happened to notice when I received the car the Navigation displayed a Satellite view, yet when I received the last update it was removed. Also, I believe the energy performance graph no longer appears. Anyone else notice that as well?

The map view changes Sat. view during daytime and then to a nighttime version (non-sat). You can also select the view at any time. when you touch in the NAV part of screen you should get 3 icons in the lower right corner one of those (top one) toggles that.

Performance graph should be available by selecting the 3rd icon from left on lower part of screen which pops up a box of of icons. Top row middle icon should be the graph option.

The partial premium doesn't include the satellite maps view, but Tesla didn't have the feature coded out yet. So the new software version made the car have the features that you paid for and took what you didn't pay for away.

• Informative
Reactions: IdaX