TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S 2013 black Quarters panels, charger, front and rear rail ....

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by tume28, Jun 19, 2018.

1. tume28

tume28 Member

I am parting out a model S 2013 black.
    No battery, no D.U. very few front parts, no seat except rear seat upper part.
    What I have left :passenger side door, both quarters panels, charger, front subframe, rear bumper reinforcement, front passenger rail with fender apron, front driver rail alone, both rear rail, A B or C pillar, A C condenser with fan, passenger side mirror. Many small plastic parts or interior parts ( beige )
    [email protected]

2. MrJones390

MrJones390 Space Boat

please confirm the passenger side mirror is in full working condition and I can swap it out for my busted one. I'd like to purchase and ship right away please. Phone number in DMs thx

3. Donz_S

Donz_S Member

How are the quarter panels removed (and subsequently reinstalled)? I have rear right door and qtr panel damage.

4. tume28

tume28 Member

You have to drill all the spot weld and break the glue. And them when you put it back in place, you glue it with a special glue and remplace the spot weld with aluminum rivet.

5. tume28

tume28 Member

Still have 2 quarters panels and 4 doors for a model s 2013 and any others body or frame parts IMG_8672.jpg