Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 21" OEM Turbine Wheels and Tires- Pristine! $4k OBO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. These are the summer wheels off our 2016 Model S, and were already in for powder-coating before we decided to trade in the car. Since the powder-coat was finished last week they have not been mounted, and are pristine. Black, includes TPMS, center caps, and if you want them, 4 Continental Extreme Contact 245/35 with some life left (3 have ~20% tread, 1 went flat and was replaced and has ~90%). Let me know if you want more pics, they really do look fantastic.

Local pickup in the Denver area, or we can figure how to ship them.

Not that anyone here would need this, but here's the link on the Tesla site: Model S 21" Turbine Wheel and Tire Package

-Mike

IMG_7339.JPG
IMG_7340.JPG
IMG_7341.JPG

IMG_7353.JPG

• Funny
Reactions: EVJunkie
Finally, some feedback. This was suggested to me as a starting point- If you’ve seen a comparable set somewhere, just powder coated, but never mounted, I’d love to know what they went for. All reasonable offers entertained...

-Mike

For prospective, I just picked up a used set of turbines for $600. Although one had a small dent which will have to be repaired for 150ish. A complete set of tires cost $740 and then $100 for TPMS. Basically I will have a new set of 21" tires and wheels for $1600.

• Informative
Reactions: FlatSix911
Finally, some feedback. This was suggested to me as a starting point- If you’ve seen a comparable set somewhere, just powder coated, but never mounted, I’d love to know what they went for. All reasonable offers entertained...

-Mike
There is/was a fellow here that sold what I presume were remanufactured wheels, all were powder coated for 1500-2k.

I just sent you what I assume is the equivalent of a pm.
I'm not looking to buy. Just point out that you're kind of bashing this guy's for sale thread with your one-off deal that you yourself know you couldn't replace them at that same price (verified by the price you offered them to me at via PM). Not very fair to this guy since it makes it seem like he's asking too much money.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
I'm not looking to buy. Just point out that you're kind of bashing this guy's for sale thread with your one-off deal that you yourself know you couldn't replace them at that same price (verified by the price you offered them to me at via PM). Not very fair to this guy since it makes it seem like he's asking too much money.
Lol. I am the guy. I thought you were quoting him, asking if I would sell them at that price.

Are these still available?
Hi all. These are the summer wheels off our 2016 Model S, and were already in for powder-coating before we decided to trade in the car. Since the powder-coat was finished last week they have not been mounted, and are pristine. Black, includes TPMS, center caps, and if you want them, 4 Continental Extreme Contact 245/35 with some life left (3 have ~20% tread, 1 went flat and was replaced and has ~90%). Let me know if you want more pics, they really do look fantastic.

Local pickup in the Denver area, or we can figure how to ship them.

Not that anyone here would need this, but here's the link on the Tesla site: Model S 21" Turbine Wheel and Tire Package

-Mike

View attachment 410238 View attachment 410239 View attachment 410240
View attachment 410245