Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 75D AP2 with EAP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, I bought this car from a member here about a year and a half ago. It's been amazing but I find myself wanting something smaller and have been considering a Model 3.

Very late '16 model with the new nose and AP2. It has enhanced autopilot (EAP), sub zero package, premium upgrade package (including sound), no (faux) leather, no sunroof. It is white with black interior. It has been "uncorked", it is FAST. See link below for pictures.

It is in excellent condition with the exception of some damage to the underside of the rocker panel on the passenger side. It came like this from the first owner. He said he hit something while going in or out of a parking space. Neither of us ever bothered to fix it because it is not too bad, and is not really visible unless you are crouching down and looking at it. That's it, everything else is in great shape.

Still under warranty for a little bit longer. At 41k now.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bpLtCL4dkiUGSmmD9

Make an offer if seriously interested.

Email Tesla, they will send it to you, takes just a few minutes..
I tried that. They told me they would escalate it to some other department that would get back to me in 1-2 weeks. Given how long it took to get a copy of my last annual service report (weeks), I'm not holding out hope I will get it anytime soon. If anyone has any suggestions on magic words to say or exactly who to email please let me know.

Very late '16 model with the new nose and AP2. It has enhanced autopilot (EAP), sub zero package, premium upgrade package (including sound), no (faux) leather, no sunroof. It is white with black interior. It has been "uncorked", it is FAST. See link below for pictures.

Seems by the build sheet it would have Autopoilot hardware (HW2), however, not the actual software - unless its been added on post purchase. Also no subzero package.