Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Aftermarket Wheel Fitment/Offset Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20x10 +30 / 20x11 +32
265/40/20 / 295/35/20
img_9586-jpg.995873
img_9583-jpg.995874

more here.

-Danny
Hi Danny,

First thank you for all of your insight in this thread. I'm about to pull the trigger on a new Model S Plaid and would like something similar to these wheels that you posted. Is this setup ok for stock height? I wasn't planning on lowering the car at all. I would also like a different color than you have shown here. Are you able to get some of the Hyper colors? I didn't see too much on your website.

Thank you,
Mike

0126-7-2.jpg

image000001-2.jpg
1000015696-2.jpg

BC Forged KL01 completed for our client's 2023 Model S Plaid in Mesa, AZ
21x10 & 21x11 / Flush Fitment / Accounted for Lowering + Camber Correction
Brushed Dark Black / Deepest Concave
View attachment 1020336

BC Forged wheels are bespoke built to order by nature. Please don't hesitate to reach out to consult for the perfect spec wheels for your Tesla.
---
MODEL+ is an authorized BC Forged Dealer. Exclusively offering and supporting authentic BC Forged wheels and accessories.
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Feel free to leave us message here if you have any questions!
TMC member discounts and special bundled deals are available!

Regards,
Danny - [email protected]

Reactions: brooklyn
Hi Danny,

First thank you for all of your insight in this thread. I'm about to pull the trigger on a new Model S Plaid and would like something similar to these wheels that you posted. Is this setup ok for stock height? I wasn't planning on lowering the car at all. I would also like a different color than you have shown here. Are you able to get some of the Hyper colors? I didn't see too much on your website.

Thank you,
Mike
Hi Mike,

Stock height is perfectly fine with this setup. The Ultra Red car you see here is at stock height in the photos.

Hyper colors are special order only. 6-12 months from Japan for non-stateside inventory.

The only colors that are currently readily available:
-Matte Blue Gunmetal
-Mag Blue

You can feel free to reach out to me directly if you'd like to explorer some more options.

Regards,

Hi Mike,

Stock height is perfectly fine with this setup. The Ultra Red car you see here is at stock height in the photos.

Hyper colors are special order only. 6-12 months from Japan for non-stateside inventory.

The only colors that are currently readily available:
-Matte Blue Gunmetal
-Mag Blue

You can feel free to reach out to me directly if you'd like to explorer some more options.

Regards,
Hi Danny,

How do the Matte wheels look in person? I've never seen them before except in pictures. I have some mag blue wheels on another car I have already. What color cars do you think the matte goes with well? I am ordering the charcoal grey model S since it's free but was planning on wrapping the car.

Can I please get a price on a set shipped to 93436?

Thanks again,
Mike

Hi Danny,

How do the Matte wheels look in person? I've never seen them before except in pictures. I have some mag blue wheels on another car I have already. What color cars do you think the matte goes with well? I am ordering the charcoal grey model S since it's free but was planning on wrapping the car.

Can I please get a price on a set shipped to 93436?

Thanks again,
Mike
Mike,

I'm sending you a direct message now.

Thanks,
Danny

View attachment 1037272
View attachment 1037273View attachment 1037274

BC Forged KL01 completed for our client's 2023 Model S Plaid in Mesa, AZ
21x10 & 21x11 / Flush Fitment / Accounted for Lowering + Camber Correction
Brushed Dark Black / Deepest Concave
View attachment 1020336

BC Forged wheels are bespoke built to order by nature. Please don't hesitate to reach out to consult for the perfect spec wheels for your Tesla.
---
MODEL+ is an authorized BC Forged Dealer. Exclusively offering and supporting authentic BC Forged wheels and accessories.
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Feel free to leave us message here if you have any questions!
TMC member discounts and special bundled deals are available!

Regards,
How much does a set like this run in track pack size (stock suspension), 20x10 front/20x11 rear?

How much does a set like this run in track pack size (stock suspension), 20x10 front/20x11 rear?
Hello!

That's $3850 shipped.
3-4 weeks and it's at your door.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Thanks,

Reactions: brooklyn