Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Volk Racing / Gram Lights / ADVAN Racing Wheels - Authorized Dealer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Danny hooked me up with a set of TE37s for my brand new S a little bit ago. Awesome to work with, gave me a great price without any hassle, and shipping was quite quick considering he was busy with SEMA too.

Finally got my car back from getting PPF done, so thought I'd post up a few quick pics. Unfortunately today is a bit overcast so doesn't pop quite like it would on a sunny day, but still

IMG_9581.jpg

IMG_9576-Enhanced-NR.jpg

IMG_9582.jpg

IMG_9586.jpg

IMG_9583.jpg

• Love
Reactions: FatM3 and MODEL+
Danny hooked me up with a set of TE37s for my brand new S a little bit ago. Awesome to work with, gave me a great price without any hassle, and shipping was quite quick considering he was busy with SEMA too.

Finally got my car back from getting PPF done, so thought I'd post up a few quick pics. Unfortunately today is a bit overcast so doesn't pop quite like it would on a sunny day, but still

View attachment 995871

View attachment 995875

View attachment 995872

View attachment 995873

View attachment 995874
Amazing car, amazing wheels, amazing pictures. Everything is on point ✅
You're an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for the opportunity! 🤝

Thanks,
Danny

• Love
Reactions: terranx
IMG_6621.jpg
IMG_6620.jpg

Direct plug & play for all variants of Model 3 and Model Y.
In-stock and ready to ship! ✅

MODEL+ is an authorized RAYS Engineering dealer. Exclusively offering and supporting authentic RAYS Engineering wheels and accessories.
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Feel free to leave us message here if you have any questions!
TMC member discounts and special bundled deals are available!

Regards,
Danny - [email protected]

Last edited:
Just landed from Japan!

Volk Racing G025LC
-Shining Light Metal w/ Diamond Cut Rim
-20x9.5 +28
-Flush Fitment for Model 3 + Model Y
-RAYS Center Cap Included

1.png
2.png

Absolutely stunning finish and details on this wheel. Be the first to put a set of these on a Tesla!

---
MODEL+ is an authorized RAYS Engineering dealer. Exclusively offering and supporting authentic RAYS Engineering wheels and accessories.
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Regards,

Last edited:
3 Year Anniversary Sale

We're celebrating a momentous occasion - our third year anniversary! Can you believe it?
As an appreciation for your support, we encourage you to take advantage of additional savings on a variety of world-class aftermarket brands that we offer for your Tesla.

year 3 sale.png

Thank you for your support!

• Love
Reactions: dmd2005
Big thanks to Danny to getting me the 4th set of wheels from him and the best looking set yet. Will be mounting my tires on the set of G025LC’s this weekend, but will unfortunately have to wait till spring to install them on my Model 3. Danny is super easy to deal with and the price like Black Friday every day. Will post pics when I get them mounted.

• Love
Reactions: MODEL+
Big thanks to Danny to getting me the 4th set of wheels from him and the best looking set yet. Will be mounting my tires on the set of G025LC’s this weekend, but will unfortunately have to wait till spring to install them on my Model 3. Danny is super easy to deal with and the price like Black Friday every day. Will post pics when I get them mounted.
Always a pleasure Stephen!
Spring cannot come soon enough. Very much looking forward to these new G025LC going onto your M3P!

-Danny

NEW - RAYS L42 Dura-Nut in Bronze

Long-awaited Bronze color to match the Bronze color finishes on popular RAYS wheels.
IMG_6945.jpg
IMG_6946.jpg

QS502288.jpg

Direct plug & play for all variants of Model 3 and Model Y.

Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Regards,

Last edited: