Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Carbon Fiber Spoiler New from Tesla - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S Carbon Fiber Spoiler New from Tesla

Shipping free for local pick up in Orange County. I prefer local pick up since it is carbon fiber and it would be a pain to ship. Tesla put it in a giant box which must have cost 200 to ship. Lol.

It's new, unused. I bought it from my white model S but it looks too sporty for me.

You can submit an offer but I think the price is about right. I have photos on my phone if you want I can text or email to you.

It looks like it is installed but it is not, I just put it on the car to show what it looks like.

Thanks!

List Date: 6/6/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Model S Carbon Fiber Spoiler New from Tesla
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

7332cf14-fe0a-4688-a22e-3f302f6aa76f2.JPG
48bfc4bd-bc97-46b2-9235-41a634e811722.JPG

I am willing to ship ti to you in NYC. I would not use the box they sent it in because the tesla people are crazy and just stuck it in the biggest fedex box I've ever seen.

But I own an eCommerce company and would make sure I got it to you in one piece. Do the Buy it Now and I'll be able to ship it tomorrow. I'm leaving for Hawaii on Sunday for a week so you would have to wait a few days otherwise as I want to personally pack it and ship it. If you love your Model S the way I do I know you would be heartbroken if it got dinged up.

BEst,