Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S center consoles.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear Tesla model S owners.
Just curious that have you ever tried center console for your Tesla model S?
Seems new updated.
Looks previous video but performance well.
Really Good Test for Tesla owners
If you have used one of them or both,please feel freely to share your using experience or your idea for me,I am considering to purchase.
Thanks in advance.

I have the rubber center console insert (version 2 as shown in the middle video) for about a year now. It works great and I especially appreciate the 2 cup holders which are used very frequently. I never use the cup holders in the arm rest.
The insert also helps smaller items in place and prevents them skirting around on the yacht floor.

I found the other after market or retrofit center consoles way too expensive and this insert is a very good value for its price.

Even though it collects dust quite easily due to its non-slippery rubber surface it is surprisingly easy to clean with a moist microfibre cloth.

The fitment could be better towards the rear and front end of the insert. The front and rear pockets could be a bit larger than they are if it were a perfect fit. Also the highest points of the insert actually extend beyond the console side walls for maybe 5mm. But that might be due to my TMS being fitted with the yacht floor which might give the extra hight.

Overall a good product which I would buy again any time.

I have both of these items. The console insert is excellent and serves its purpose well. The drawer is good but the button to pull it out with is a bit small and fiddly especially if the drawer has been pushed in fully. It does however make the space easier to use and stop sweets etc falling out. Overall both items a good and neat addition to my Model S.