Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Headlight Retrofit Kit - REFRESH HEADLIGHTS ON OLDER MODEL S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@P85fromGuam - I literally pinged you about this in another thread of yours about a month before you posted this!!! Man... had you pinged me I would've bought them! Model S LED Headlight Emulator for Retrofit

Anyway, why sold your MS? Any remorse there?
I got a 2016 MX P90D Free Supercharging 7 Seater (all captain seats) blue on white that I couldn’t pass up on, so I traded the S in on it.

**LOCAL SALE IN IRVINE, CA ONLY**

For Sale:

Facelift Headlight Upgrade Kit. Older Model S to facelift Headlight Upgrade Kit.

I’m trading in my 2013 P85+ that I had upgraded the headlights on to OEM Facelift headlights.

These are stock Tesla headlights that work with older cars through a provided emulator. The emulators need to be professionally installed or you can do it yourself if you know your way around the car and good with hand tools.

These are Revision G headlights. Many of the facelift headlights suffer from the LED eyebrow burning out but after searching on the TMC forums, it has been identified that the Revision G headlights and newer is where tesla supposedly rectified this issue.

I’m selling 2 headlights (both revision G) and the emulators to install them on 2013-2016 cars.

I paid around $2500 after sourcing the headlights and emulators. I’ll sell it for $1200.

$1200 takes both headlights and emulators.

I have a video showing that both headlights are fully functional and don’t throw any type of error codes when properly installed before I removed them.

View attachment 874054
View attachment 874055
View attachment 874056
View attachment 874057
View attachment 874061
View attachment 874059
Do you still have these items for sale?