TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model S On Wrecked Exotics

Discussion in 'Model S' started by theganjaguru, Jun 26, 2013.

1. bollar

bollar Disgruntled Member

Ick. It says it's in Dallas, but the plates sort of look like Louisiana. That kind of impact looks like it happened at an intersection.

2. Desdi

Desdi Member

Awesome. I will have a car that's on Wrecked Exotics! clap_zps87e28836.gif

I mean.. Its a sad sight. Definitely. ohwell_zps4387c5fd.gif

3. LagunaDallas

LagunaDallas Member

A friend drove by this after it happened (in Uptown Dallas). He said that there didn't appear to be any injuries, and I'm pretty sure those are indeed Louisiana plates.

4. EarlyAdopter

EarlyAdopter Active Member

5. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

So we had a rear collision (small) at Get Amped. A mostly head-on with the restaurant. A mostly front-end twice (the one long ago and GasDoc's). And now a side impact.

I guess a meteor impact on the pano roof is next to be our unofficial results while we wait for NHTSA?

6. Yggdrasill

Yggdrasill Active Member

There was also an incident when test drives first started in Oslo. I believe it was a Q5 that failed to yield, and the Model S hit it at something like 30 mph. The Model S was back on the road in a couple of weeks. I don't know what happened to the Q5, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was totaled.