TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S P85 - set of Aero Wheels & a set of 21" Grey Turbines

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by CanyonTom, Jun 2, 2017.

1. CanyonTom

CanyonTom New Member

I have a set of the P85 Aero Wheels for sale. I just got my car and it came with a set of Aero and a set of 21" grey turbines (square)

Aeros: 1 new tire, 1 55% and the other 2 need replaced (I do not know if the TPMS are in there, I would think so, but I don't know)

Turbines: tires are on these but need to be replaced, some curb rash and one bend (pothole) all fixable. No TPMS

I am hard pressed to find a good price for the Aeros as they are so hard to find now, I am interested in making a reasonable deal, don't lowball

Turbines- I would be glad to let go for $1100 as-is OR $2100 & I will have them refurbished to new condition

2. jplasmd

jplasmd Member

Aeros still available?

3. CanyonTom

CanyonTom New Member

Yes, both sets are still available as I had not been able to get any pics uploaded. Please find links below to the pics on photobucket as I do not have permission to add new media on here.

Turbines Tesla Turbine by lisssasue
    Aeros Tesla Tires Aero by lisssasue

Really need to get these sold and out of the garage, I need to get my Tesla back in there!!!

4. Seagee

Seagee Member

PM sent re the Turbines