Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P85D for sale, 26,000 km (16,100 miles) all upgrades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
19f43d56-5859-4744-a8ab-9b77402c3405.jpg

2015 P85D, 26,000 km, All glass panoramic roof, 21" silver turbine wheels, black next generation seats, obeah wood matte decor, black alcantar headliner, tesla red brake clippers, supercharger enabled, dual chargers, tech package with autopilot, smart air suspension, premium interior package, ultra high fidelity sound, subzero weather package including fog lights, 21: winter tire set. Original cost before tax $150,000 asking CAD110,000

BEAUTIFUL car! We have an almost identically equipped 2015 P85D+ and love it!

Just curious:

• Insane or Ludicrous?

• Plus Suspension? P85D (pre/post April) ride performance

• In Service Date? (determines eligibility for Tesla Extended Warranty)

Insane mode! Smart Air Suspension! I've never had passengers in the back seats, so condition is perfect. In love with the car, but now living downtown and don't drive much. It sits in my condo garage where I have a dual charger wall connector at 29 Queens Quay East.

Attachments

• IMG_8163.JPG
    IMG_8163.JPG
    364.6 KB · Views: 114
Insane mode! Smart Air Suspension! I've never had passengers in the back seats, so condition is perfect. In love with the car, but now living downtown and don't drive much. It sits in my condo garage where I have a dual charger wall connector at 29 Queens Quay East.

Thanks for confirming your P85D has Insane.

In Service Date (the date your P85D was transferred to it's first owner from Tesla) is important for Tesla Extended Warranty purchase.

Smart Air Suspension doesn't indicate if your P85D has the Plus Suspension (stiffer dampers, more sporty ride, first introduced 1n P85+ cars). You can determine Plus Suspension by reading the part number off your P85D's Front Air Spring Module. I've attached a picture of my P85D's Front Air Spring Module 1030608-01-A which verified our P85D has the Plus Suspension View media item 116513View media item 116514

This might be the worst for sale ad in the history of for sale ads. Can you give all the details? Or at least a shot of the Monroney and your asking price. Thx[/QUOTE

In Service Date (the date your P85D was transferred to it's first owner from Tesla) is important for Tesla Extended Warranty purchase.

Smart Air Suspension doesn't indicate if your P85D has the Plus Suspension (stiffer dampers, more sporty ride, first introduced 1n P85+ cars). You can determine Plus Suspension by reading the part number off your P85D's Front Air Spring Module. I've attached a picture of my P85D's Front Air Spring Module 1030608-01-A which verified our P85D has the Plus Suspension View media item 116513View media item 116514

I'm contacting Tesla to find out, as I don't know where the label is on the car. I see a label EID: 1002633-01-M ETD: L1S ESN: T15A0078003 and P64430, I'll let you know once I know the answers.

The label in the picture I posted above is at the top of the front shock... Easiest to see by turning the steering wheel all the way so you can stick your head or camera in the rear of the wheel well to see the part number... or get a picture like mine.

Last edited:

Here is the answer:

Hi Karen,

You do indeed have the Smart air suspension and also have the Plus Suspension on your Tesla.

As for the In Service Date I see February 2nd2015 as your delivery date. 02/18/2015

Please let me know if this info helps.

Emad Mahdavi
1325 Lawrence Ave. East, Toronto, ON M3A 1C6
p| +1.647.260.1794 e| [email protected]

Reactions: BrokerDon
Here is the answer:

You do indeed have the Smart air suspension and also have the Plus Suspension on your Tesla.

As for the In Service Date I see February 2nd2015 as your delivery date. 02/18/2015

That's great news! The Plus Suspension makes your Tesla a bit of a Unicorn since there weren't a lot of P85D+ cars made... and Tesla didn't offer this sportier suspension on their P90D and P100D.

The February 2015 In Service Date may means (at least for U.S. Teslas) should be eligible for a Tesla Extended Warranty.

Somebody ought to grab this one up since it's a Unicorn that might be able to get a Tesla extended warranty... and has VERY low miles!

That's great news! The Plus Suspension makes your Tesla a bit of a Unicorn since there weren't a lot of P85D+ cars made... and Tesla didn't offer this sportier suspension on their P90D and P100D.

The February 2015 In Service Date may means (at least for U.S. Teslas) should be eligible for a Tesla Extended Warranty.

Somebody ought to grab this one up since it's a Unicorn that might be able to get a Tesla extended warranty... and has VERY low miles!

That's good news! I went all the way with this Tesla! I knew there was something special about it!