Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh Mud/Splash Guards

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Next batch of 10 cars worth of rear flaps completed this evening.
PXL_20220120_073011728.jpg

PXL_20220120_073228397.jpg

All identical down to the 100th of a mm.

Couple of things:

1) I *MIGHT* have some minor changes coming to the front flaps that will remove the need to drill that 1 hole. Stay tuned on that.

2) The order list site is still in the works, I got sidelined by the holidays and other business again. But it's coming.

3) As I calculated the mill is going to allow me to produce additional flaps with the same material, as a result the current batch size has grown from 10 to 15. Combined with the next upgrade to the milling process that will grow to 30 with batch #2 down below.

4) Additionally, the time between batches is about to shrink as I scale up again. So if you're further down on the list, don't fret. Most of the time delay is caused by how long it takes to get the materials and hardware now and not the manufacturing process.

Here is the current list as of this moment:

== Current Batch

* est shipping within 1 calendar week (still waiting on those backordered bolts from McMaster Carr)

1. @Bull
2. @derichio02
3. @gbailey
4. @shadowmike
5. @StiTChEs37
6. @Spyderman09
7. @jm404
8. @MFrunkerOG
9. @deadwynter
10. @GroovaEV
11. @Buddha2345
12. @properly1
13. @bhzmark
14. @jebinc
15. @Mgbjr16

== Batch 2

• est shipping within 3 weeks

1. @Bkguy
2. @dub1ous
3. @SailorDave
4. @Plaidish
5. @Robotpedlr
6. @FrenchB4
7. @oktane
8. @Bloomj
9. @Str8down
10. @Zaverukha
11. @Mikeplee
12. @PV356
13. @DBV1
14. @DrJ
15. @PlaidLover
16. @Jetson
17. @hazeleyes
18. @leonwu
19. @goatcat
20. @dev_lvl80
21. @shawn84
22. @TrendSetter
23. @Leafnut73
24. @Gavram
25. @zhengyucoo

If you want to cancel, DM me.
If you want on the list, DM me.
If you want ONLY rear flaps, DM me.

More to follow soon.

Next batch of 10 cars worth of rear flaps completed this evening.
View attachment 757794
View attachment 757795

All identical down to the 100th of a mm.

Couple of things:

1) I *MIGHT* have some minor changes coming to the front flaps that will remove the need to drill that 1 hole. Stay tuned on that.

2) The order list site is still in the works, I got sidelined by the holidays and other business again. But it's coming.

3) As I calculated the mill is going to allow me to produce additional flaps with the same material, as a result the current batch size has grown from 10 to 15. Combined with the next upgrade to the milling process that will grow to 30 with batch #2 down below.

4) Additionally, the time between batches is about to shrink as I scale up again. So if you're further down on the list, don't fret. Most of the time delay is caused by how long it takes to get the materials and hardware now and not the manufacturing process.

Here is the current list as of this moment:

== Current Batch

* est shipping within 1 calendar week (still waiting on those backordered bolts from McMaster Carr)

1. @Bull
2. @derichio02
3. @gbailey
4. @shadowmike
5. @StiTChEs37
6. @Spyderman09
7. @jm404
8. @MFrunkerOG
9. @deadwynter
10. @GroovaEV
11. @Buddha2345
12. @properly1
13. @bhzmark
14. @jebinc
15. @Mgbjr16

== Batch 2

• est shipping within 3 weeks

1. @Bkguy
2. @dub1ous
3. @SailorDave
4. @Plaidish
5. @Robotpedlr
6. @FrenchB4
7. @oktane
8. @Bloomj
9. @Str8down
10. @Zaverukha
11. @Mikeplee
12. @PV356
13. @DBV1
14. @DrJ
15. @PlaidLover
16. @Jetson
17. @hazeleyes
18. @leonwu
19. @goatcat
20. @dev_lvl80
21. @shawn84
22. @TrendSetter
23. @Leafnut73
24. @Gavram
25. @zhengyucoo

If you want to cancel, DM me.
If you want on the list, DM me.
If you want ONLY rear flaps, DM me.

More to follow soon.
Just in time my Plaid gets here next week

When I DM you to collect payment I'll take the rough/smooth side out directions for your order.

Same goes for everyone.
Any chance you think maybe plastic pins or large plastic washers like OEM use could be a better option? Since those are really simple to get and cheap to use. I believe some mudflap companies are using plastic washers on purpose in case the flap got caught by the wheel. So it can rip off easily without causing damages to liners or cars.

M4HAX, great job again with these. You can take me off the list. My Tesla front flaps arrived today, so I think I’m good.

081AD9DE-0F19-41AF-9650-05A30CA56E4C.jpeg

They have about 1” clearance at low suspension setting. The bottom half of the flap is flexible plastic.

No drilling. 5 min install - raise suspension to very high, turn wheel to one side, pop two clips with a flat head driver, install making sure the “flap” on the back of the mud flap grabs the fender liner, install two clips. Do other wheel.

Last edited:
Reactions: deadwynter
M4HAX, great job again with these. You can take me off the list. My Tesla front flaps arrived today, so I think I’m good.

View attachment 758484

They have about 1” clearance at low suspension setting. The bottom half of the flap is flexible plastic.

No drilling. 5 min install - raise suspension to very high, turn wheel to one side, pop two clips with a flat head driver, install making sure the “flap” on the back of the mud flap grabs the fender liner, install two clips. Do other wheel.
I'm still getting both sets, I have some concerns with how low the Tesla one sits... But I'd love to still support M4HAX :)

Reactions: jebinc and gbailey