Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model s refresh phone mount

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, not with refresh but this is the phone mount on Legacy S and with SonyXperia 10II

82EB2CEF-E60A-4E98-AF38-6E46A922427B.jpeg

EB29DC6E-6ED1-4279-987D-65827FA36A47.jpeg

CB2972F2-B7C4-4D94-BA8F-12AD8972A9A8.jpeg

Upvote 0
Hello there! Finding the right phone mount for your Model S Refresh can indeed be a game-changer. I'd recommend checking out this product on Tesery: Wireless Magnetic Phone Holder. It's not only secure but also convenient, making it a popular choice among Tesla owners. Hope this helps! Safe travels!

The magnetic phone holder typically works using a combination of magnets and metal plates. Here's a basic overview of how it works:

1. Magnetic Base: The phone holder itself has a strong magnet or a magnetic surface.
  2. Metal Plates: You attach a thin metal plate to the back of your phone or place it inside your phone case. This metal plate is attracted to the magnet in the holder, creating a secure connection.
  3. Mounting: When you bring your phone close to the holder, the magnetism in the metal plate and the holder pulls your phone securely in place.
  4. Adjustment: Many holders have a swivel or ball joint, allowing you to adjust the angle and orientation of your phone.
Advantages:

• Convenience: Easy to mount and remove your phone with one hand.
  • Versatility: Works with a wide range of smartphones as long as they have a metal plate attached.
  • Minimalistic: The holders are often compact and don't obstruct your view.
Considerations:

• Metal Plates: Some users might not like attaching metal plates to their phones or inside their phone cases.
  • Magnet Strength: The strength of the magnet can vary between holders, affecting how securely your phone is held.
Always make sure to follow the specific instructions provided with the holder you choose, as the setup might vary slightly between different models and brands.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: doubleshot
Upvote 0
hello! has anyone successfully found a decent phone mount for MS refresh? thanks!

IMG_8729.jpeg
IMG_8726.jpeg
IMG_8723.jpeg

IMG_9101.jpeg

• Disagree
Reactions: doubleshot
Upvote 0
Just made one for the refresh S/X, which mounts on the left side of the steering wheel, without adhesives or such.

Upvote 0
I found an ideal mount for me, to the left of the steering wheel for an iPhone using a MagSafe magnetic mount. I'm getting power from the ODB port, tucking the wire along the trim, which perfectly hides it away. Here's the list of what I bought:

ProClip mount

MagSafe charger (Apple's is too bright white)

Scosche ODB to USB power adapter

IMG_1720.jpeg

Upvote 0