Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S reservation made before refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I have a model S reservation made before the refresh was announced. I will not be getting this car, if someone would like to use this. I have read somewhere about getting a $2,000 discount for the refresh purchase. I will do this only if it is done in a legitimate/easy way and locally in SoCal.

White exterior/black interior with FSD. Attaching my configuration as well.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 0762DBB6-2252-47EC-95F0-310A865BF0F8.png
    0762DBB6-2252-47EC-95F0-310A865BF0F8.png
    418.6 KB · Views: 109
Hi,

I have a model S reservation made before the refresh was announced. I will not be getting this car, if someone would like to use this. I have read somewhere about getting a $2,000 discount for the refresh purchase. I will do this only if it is done in a legitimate/easy way and locally in SoCal.

White exterior/black interior with FSD. Attaching my configuration as well.

Thanks.
I'm down the road in AV. When do you expect the car to show up?

Others are still receiving the
So I just called a local sales advisor, who told me that the $2,000 discount for pre-refresh reservation is no longer available. So, I will be just canceling my reservation to get my deposit back.
I wouldn't give up just yet. Others are still receiving the discount. We are still waiting for it on two vehicles. Most likely, the sales advisor you spoke with didn't know what you are referring to.

Canceled already. Was simply hoping to pass on the savings to a fellow member here, since I already have 2 Teslas.

After talking to the SA, I did not want to go through the hassle, not even knowing if there will be any cost savings for a potential buyer.