Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 22" Black Turbine Wheels and Tires (Los Angeles // New)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Four (4) brand new OEM 22" turbine wheels for Tesla Model X. These are performance Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tires.

The tires have been mounted onto the rims and balanced already. Includes a set of plastic lug nut covers. I decided to stick with my 20" stock wheels. MSRP on this set, I believe, is $5,500.

Available for pickup in Los Angeles, CA, or you're welcome to arrange your own shipping. I am selling on eBay, here is the auction.

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: MelaniainLA
Just a reminder that this auction ends tomorrow. Price is currently at only $900 for all four wheels -- I have no reserve and will be letting them go regardless of the price because I need to reclaim the space.

Let me know of any questions! They may go for a very reasonable price...

Reactions: balerion
Auction ends in just over an hour, as a head's up.

And yes, for local folks you're welcome to pick them up as soon as tonight if payment clears or if paying Cash/Venmo/Google Wallet.
For those that are across the country, you're welcome to either arrange your own shipping via a service like uship.com, or I am happy to drop the wheels off at a FedEx or UPS store. You will be responsible for packaging and shipping costs.

Item is here: Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package