Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Tire Package $3600 (Referral Award- Brand New)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi- I have for sale the Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package. This package retails for $6,800 on their retail website. I am selling this for $3600. This is from the Tesla referral award and contains the following:
  • 2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 4 x tire pressure sensors
  • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps
Price includes shipping and installation and ships to your selected Service Center. You will be able to choose your color: Onyx Black or Silver. I will forward to you the referral email or setup the shipment to your local Service Center for installation. PM me if interested.

Hi- I have for sale the Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package. This package retails for $6,800 on their retail website. I am selling this for $4500. This is from the Tesla referral award and contains the following:
  • • 2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
  • • 2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
  • • 2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • • 2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • • 4 x tire pressure sensors
  • • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps
Price includes shipping and installation and ships to your selected Service Center. You will be able to choose your color: Onyx Black or Silver. I will forward to you the referral email or setup the shipment to your local Service Center for installation. Pls contact me if interested.

Hi- I have for sale the Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package. This package retails for $6,800 on their retail website. I am selling this for $4500. This is from the Tesla referral award and contains the following:
  • • 2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
  • • 2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
  • • 2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • • 2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • • 4 x tire pressure sensors
  • • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps
Price includes shipping and installation and ships to your selected Service Center. You will be able to choose your color: Onyx Black or Silver. I will forward to you the referral email or setup the shipment to your local Service Center for installation. Pls contact me if interested.

I have a 2nd set of Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Tire Package selling for $3600. This is from the referral award so I can send it directly to your local service center for them to install. I have many references so you can purchase with confidence (including from the person who purchased by previous set of Turbine Wheels).

Please send PM if you are interested in purchasing and thanks for looking!

I have a 2nd set of Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Tire Package selling for $3600. This is from the referral award so I can send it directly to your local service center for them to install. I have many references so you can purchase with confidence (including from the person who purchased by previous set of Turbine Wheels).

Please send PM if you are interested in purchasing and thanks for looking!

Since you have done this before, how long did it take for the buyer to receive the wheels? I have seen reports that some have been waiting 3 months for 22" referral wheels.

It takes about 3 months from when you select the service center to the wheels be delivered and mounted to the car.

The wait could be shorter now though since the program is ending. At least this is what a rep from the referral department told me recently:
"I don't expect any issues with stock as we know how many orders there are and with the program having ended, can plan accordingly."

Also, if anyone's interested, I'm in Maryland and also have a set of 22" turbines (black or silver) available, that can still be ordered and shipped to any Service Center:
BRAND NEW Model X 22" Forged Turbine Wheels tires, tpms, install