Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Model X frunk release cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure the specific name but it’s the black plastic piece that covers the manual trunk release.

Any place besides the service center? Can’t find any on eBay. Don’t care if it’s aftermarket. 2019 Raven in case they changed the part for refresh.

Photo attached.

Attachments

• 88F9A3D5-1498-488F-B62B-34E77A1775F1.jpeg
    88F9A3D5-1498-488F-B62B-34E77A1775F1.jpeg
    352.1 KB · Views: 120
Not sure the specific name but it’s the black plastic piece that covers the manual trunk release.

Any place besides the service center? Can’t find any on eBay. Don’t care if it’s aftermarket. 2019 Raven in case they changed the part for refresh.

Photo attached.
Hello. I know this is a somewhat stale post. Not sure if you found out since then. They call this the tow hook cover, not anything to do with the release. That is why I could not find it until I looked for that. It is all over ebay and amazon. But ebay had the best price at under $8 each. Amazon was $12 or more. Tesla has it in their parts store as part 1057056-00-D