Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X ordered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pick up successful!

Arrived at 10:15 for my 10:30 appointment this morning at the Fremont pick up center. Checked in at the front desk and waited maybe 20 mins or so for my host - Shane. Paper work took another 20 mins because there were a few errors for my personal info. Car inspection went well. No major issues except detailing - lots of wax marks. While I was checking out the car, Shane was showing the wife the car's UI. Overall a great smooth experience. I was expecting to wait like 3 hours but nope... Only about 1.5 at most.

Side note: tons of Model 3 at Fremont. Foot traffic picked up too. This weekend is going to be a mad house.

Photos coming later.

Pick up successful!

Arrived at 10:15 for my 10:30 appointment this morning at the Fremont pick up center. Checked in at the front desk and waited maybe 20 mins or so for my host - Shane. Paper work took another 20 mins because there were a few errors for my personal info. Car inspection went well. No major issues except detailing - lots of wax marks. While I was checking out the car, Shane was showing the wife the car's UI. Overall a great smooth experience. I was expecting to wait like 3 hours but nope... Only about 1.5 at most.

Side note: tons of Model 3 at Fremont. Foot traffic picked up too. This weekend is going to be a mad house.

Photos coming later.

Congrats. Glad to hear all went well!!