Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X plaid white on white with FAD pre price increase reservation for sale. Changed mind.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pearl white over white, carbon fiber!

Placed order in January. Delivery by Feb '22 (Little over 2 months). + $10k cheaper than if you place order now. 0-60 in 2.2 secs!
DM me if interested.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 5.35.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 5.35.50 PM.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 5.36.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 5.36.42 PM.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
color me confused. seems to be the same price on the website?
Which is why I was looking at a plaid X, as it seems to be the best value for money lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 09-51-01 Design Your Model X Tesla.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 09-51-01 Design Your Model X Tesla.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 174
I have a model X LR with a delivery appointment mid December 2021. Nice build. Unsure if I want it. I just got a M3P and MYP in the last few weeks. Concerned about the transfer process with Tesla and may just buy and sell it.. Located in California/Bay Area.
  • Model X Long Range
  • Midnight Silver Metallic
  • 20'' Cyberstream Wheels
  • Cream Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Yoke Steering Wheel
  • Autopilot
  • Pay-as-you-go Supercharging
Let me know what you all think market is for this spec/build. PM me if interested in taking this over or purchasing after i take delivery. Thanks -

I have a model X LR with a delivery appointment mid December 2021. Nice build. Unsure if I want it. I just got a M3P and MYP in the last few weeks. Concerned about the transfer process with Tesla and may just buy and sell it.. Located in California/Bay Area.
  • Model X Long Range
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Yoke Steering Wheel
  • Autopilot
Let me know what you all think market is for this spec/build. PM me if interested in taking this over or purchasing after i take delivery. Thanks -
What price is the order at?

• Model X Long Range
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Yoke Steering Wheel
  • Autopilot
What price is your order at?

I ordered my Model X Plaid *before* the $10K price hike, and my docs now show the current (inflated) price. I'm still buying -- even a $10K price hike isn't going to keep me away haha! Showing "January 2022" delivery window. I've read comments stating Tesla honors pricing based on when you placed your order. I'm betting that's not the case since since the docs here (and my own) show current pricing. If Tesla *did* honor the pricing, it'd be a nice gesture, but I'm not really sure why they would with reservations stretching through the end of 2022.

I ordered my Model X Plaid *before* the $10K price hike, and my docs now show the current (inflated) price. I'm still buying -- even a $10K price hike isn't going to keep me away haha! Showing "January 2022" delivery window. I've read comments stating Tesla honors pricing based on when you placed your order. I'm betting that's not the case since since the docs here (and my own) show current pricing. If Tesla *did* honor the pricing, it'd be a nice gesture, but I'm not really sure why they would with reservations stretching through the end of 2022.
Well in the model x waiting room you will see many including myself who have old pricing still on our docs but your situation is different. The MX Plaid price has NEVER chagned only LR variant so of course you wouldn't see a change.