Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X ToughPro Floor mats 6-seater for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Came from my 6-seater 2017 Model X, only had them in there for 2 months until I replaced them with a different custom set. Like new, no rips or blemishes.

This set includes front trunk, rear trunk with the 3rd row rear seats up, driver mat, passenger mat, rear seat mat which covers both sides. Will only fit the 6 seat configuration without the rear center console.

ToughPRO Tesla Model X Floor Mats Set - Full set/frunk/trunk/front&rear set | eBay

Attachments

• teslamat4.jpg
    teslamat4.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 159
Came from my 6-seater 2017 Model X, only had them in there for 2 months until I replaced them with a different custom set. Like new, no rips or blemishes.

This set includes front trunk, rear trunk with the 3rd row rear seats up, driver mat, passenger mat, rear seat mat which covers both sides. Will only fit the 6 seat configuration without the rear center console.

What's the difference between this mat and this one? Topfit Floor Mat & Trunk Mat & 3rd Row Seat Cover for Tesla X 6 Seat (Black) | eBay

The Topfit seems to serve a different purpose. I have the ToughPro mats in my 6-seater X. The primary purpose is of course to protect the carpet, but the deep wells in the hexagon pattern of the ToughPro mats are meant to keep liquids from roaming around by capturing them in individual cells. It's not exactly a premium looking mat but with kids it's helpful.

ToughPRO Tesla Model X Floor Mats Set - Full set/frunk/trunk/front&rear set | eBay

Is it still available? I am interested