TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Model X ToughPro Floor mats 6-seater for Sale

Discussion in 'Model X' started by fwhetzel, Sep 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. fwhetzel

fwhetzel New Member

Came from my 6-seater 2017 Model X, only had them in there for 2 months until I replaced them with a different custom set. Like new, no rips or blemishes.

This set includes front trunk, rear trunk with the 3rd row rear seats up, driver mat, passenger mat, rear seat mat which covers both sides. Will only fit the 6 seat configuration without the rear center console.

ToughPRO Tesla Model X Floor Mats Set - Full set/frunk/trunk/front&rear set | eBay

Attached Files:

2. Pretty

Pretty Member

What's the difference between this mat and this one? Topfit Floor Mat & Trunk Mat & 3rd Row Seat Cover for Tesla X 6 Seat (Black) | eBay

3. fwhetzel

fwhetzel New Member

The topfit is more of a rubber/cushion/fabric style. The one I am selling is more rubber all weather type of mat. I bought mine through amazon, you can probably see the difference in the pictures.

4. Xminus6

Xminus6 Member

The Topfit seems to serve a different purpose. I have the ToughPro mats in my 6-seater X. The primary purpose is of course to protect the carpet, but the deep wells in the hexagon pattern of the ToughPro mats are meant to keep liquids from roaming around by capturing them in individual cells. It's not exactly a premium looking mat but with kids it's helpful.