Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X UK delivery's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, I did post this in the UK and Ireland but wanted to post in here as I thought it may be seen by more people in a similar situation.

Placed my order for the following spec in January:

Model X Performance
Ludicrous Mode
Pearl White Multi-Coat
22" Onyx Black Wheels
All Black Premium Interior with Carbon Fiber Décor
Six Seat Interior
Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability
Free Unlimited Supercharging

was expected for March delivery originally, in April was told a June delivery date, in June I was told to expect a vin number on July 15th, on July 15th was told to expect delivery in mid September. (I’m not hopeful that my car will be with me in September, still no vin number?) lol. I was tempted to compromise and opt for an existing inventory option, however I don’t want to loose the Free Unlimited Supercharging that I secured.

Understandable that A delay would happen considering covid, but their communication with me about my order has been shocking. I also have a Porsche Taycann that I ordered at a similar time and they have been so good at communicating the state of my order at all stages, it arrived last week . Any advice on getting real information from Tesla over the phone? Lol, doesn’t make me optimistic about their communication about servicing once I have the car. So disappointed