Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland - EDD and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order Date: July 29th
Specs: M3 Long Range / Stealth Grey / Black interior / 19'' Nova Rims, Winter package and hook
VIN: Yes
EDD: 6 December - 12 December

Here is what I know. My car is currently in transit in Zeebrugge unloaded from Hoeg Trigger or Tannhauser. A ship (MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic) loaded with Teslas departed Sunday and had a stop in Esbjerg (DK) to unload and continued to Drammen (NO) to unload more and now move to Göteborg (SWE) for perhaps the last unload. Unfortunately, mine did not make it to the ship and Tesla told us that they were going to move the the rest from Zeebrugge by truck in stead of ship - probably sometime next week.

Next update will be my 10th delivery change:mad:

Reactions: Dinguz
Order Date: July 29th
Specs: M3 Long Range / Stealth Grey / Black interior / 19'' Nova Rims, Winter package and hook
VIN: Yes
EDD: 6 December - 12 December

Here is what I know. My car is currently in transit in Zeebrugge unloaded from Hoeg Trigger or Tannhauser. A ship (MarineTraffic: Global Ship Tracking Intelligence | AIS Marine Traffic) loaded with Teslas departed Sunday and had a stop in Esbjerg (DK) to unload and continued to Drammen (NO) to unload more and now move to Göteborg (SWE) for perhaps the last unload. Unfortunately, mine did not make it to the ship and Tesla told us that they were going to move the the rest from Zeebrugge by truck in stead of ship - probably sometime next week.

Next update will be my 10th delivery change:mad:

Just to add to this, I've also had my car on the Hoegh Trigger, confirmed through their cargo list. I've also been expecting my car to be on the Auto Achieve which landed in Esbjerg (DK), but I just recieved a new estimated delivery date that's 8 December - 22 December, the one before this was 4 December - 12 December. I've written them an email and is now awaiting response. Terribly frustrating to deal with, especially considering the whole strike situation in Sweden is looking to potentially happen in Denmark as well if the news are to be trusted.

I'll be sure to give any updates on my end as soon as I get them.

Updated today to January 8th - February 25th
Had a notification this morning in the Tesla app saying I had to log into my account online as there were new policies I had to agree to for my order to proceed.
Turns out they were asking me to accept there were to be no Ultrasonic sensors fitted to the car.....which I already knew.
Once agreed my delivery date updated to January 21st - February 5th

Had a notification this morning in the Tesla app saying I had to log into my account online as there were new policies I had to agree to for my order to proceed.
Turns out they were asking me to accept there were to be no Ultrasonic sensors fitted to the car.....which I already knew.
Once agreed my delivery date updated to January 21st - February 5th
Checked the app again today & all dates have now disappeared.

Having had no dates for 12 days, I received a text late today saying my VIN had been issued & to check the app.
My EDD is now back to 21st January to 5th February (as it was before they disappeared) with VIN & Number plate being issued 😀
Can't wait!!
Had a new update today.
I now have a delivery date of 31st January. When I say delivery I mean delivery!! Tesla are dropping it off at my front door.....wasn't expecting that :D:D
Only 3 weeks to wait now!!

Updated estimate from Jan 6th to Feb 12th today to Feb 20th to Mar 31st. A bit annoying consideriding my order date of Sep 1st, but what can you do 😅
Called Tesla yesterday and complained, got a call today from them that they are assigning me a car manually with estimated delivery late January/early February 🥳

Apparently my local service center did not follow Tesla Norway in automatically matching tow hook orders with cars without Tow hooks, so they checked after I called and did a "hard match". I was also informed that they will set up a service appointment to install the tow package once it arrives later this year.

Called Tesla yesterday and complained, got a call today from them that they are assigning me a car manually with estimated delivery late January/early February 🥳

Apparently my local service center did not follow Tesla Norway in automatically matching tow hook orders with cars without Tow hooks, so they checked after I called and did a "hard match". I was also informed that they will set up a service appointment to install the tow package once it arrives later this year.
VIN assigned now and edd updated to Feb 2nd - Feb 17th

Reactions: taurus35