Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Highland - EDD and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I contacted Tesla today through their live chat on the website & was told that delivery would be in 2024 as it's a "New" model & appologised for getting me excited about early delivery. They said the EDD were given in error & they were very sorry.,
I suspect that with the lack of current M3 sales they were hoping to boost Q4 figures with some new Highland sales.and were just too optimistic on deliveries.

Can anyone give any insight into Highland boats coming to the UK?

I really wonder when they are going to change the delivery time on the website. I don't think 2 to 6 weeks will ever be achieved. This must mean that ordering now can still be done this year. my EDD is January 1 - March 16 and the car was ordered 4 weeks ago.

No I haven't checked with my contact person, because my experience is that they don't know anything. (Been through the process before) :D
If our cars should be on Hoegh Trigger, we should be able to do a VIN lookup here VIN Lookup , might be that we first see it when it enters European waters else it's not our ship.

Glovis Champion will arrive in Barcelona around 9th November, and can't be excluded since my first delivery was 21st nov- 5 th dec.
So for early December = Champion, mid/late December = Challenge.

I've had my VIN since monday 30th okt. - Before, people guessed that VIN was assigned around Suez Canal, witch would sort of fit with Champion. But to be honest, it's just a lot of guessing :D

Challenge departed 28th okt from Shanghai (Closest to my VIN assignment)
Trigger departed 25th okt from Shanghai
Champion departed 18th okt from Shanghai

For me all these 3 are in play :)
EDIT: Trigger is not my ship, since i see on the other shipment threads that people are able to find their VIN, I can't fint mine.
Well non of above is my ship obviously, seems to be TANNHAUSER that arrives at Zeebrugge 25 Nov.
Got date from Tesla, but not the shipname, the date matches with TANNHAUSER.

My estimated delivery moved today from 8th dec - 22nd dec to 22nd nov - 1st dec.

Last edited:
Reactions: maartenc1985
Good morning,

I have now since Oct 23rd. On order is a model 3 RDW gray with 19 inch rims. The delivery time is now between January 1 and March 16. If I change the order to black color with the standard 18 inch rims, is the car expected to be delivered faster?

Anyone have experience with this?

Order placed : October 17th 2023
Model : M3 LR AWD White exterior, white interior, standard wheels
VIN : Not Assigned
Delivery when placing order : Jan 2024-Feb 2024
EDD after week or so : December 14th - December 31st 2023 (great)
EDD a week later : December 29th - December 31st 2023 (Nice & precise 3 day period)
EDD another week or so later & now : January 9th - March 15th 2024 (WTF!)
Updated today to January 8th - February 25th

Reactions: Roger20
My EDD changed from 5 Nov - 19 Nov to TBD
What does “To Be Determined” even mean? Is this good or bad? Does anybody know?
My EDD in my profile still says TBD but I went to Tesla store Romania and they said that they still see my VIN and my EDD is 9 Dec.

PS: I couldn’t get them on the phone or email but in the store it took me no more than 3 minutes to get someone to tell me what is the situation with my order